Fly By Fly By

Nice

Of course Swift 3D is always nice. All ya got to work on is Sizing and sound. Niiice

Sid Vicious Was Innocent Sid Vicious Was Innocent

I love the sex pistols to you got my 5 vote!

Family Reunion(consumed) Family Reunion(consumed)

Niice

I'm a huge fan of NoFX. I hate people who tell me how to make my animations so I'm gona try and not do that. Yea the music was the graphics were so-so. Thats my opinion and yall keep doing what you do on flash how you want to do it.

NippleClock-1337 responds:

thanks. at least your review was helpfull, unlike the last dude's. let me see, how did it go...oh yeah: BLAM IT!!! BLAM IT!!! (over and over and over) I appreciate feedback as to what ppl do and don't like about the movie. in your case: nofx=good sound and graphics could=better with better effort next time. well, i think everybody's gonna like the onw i'm working on now. it should be done by this weekend. a little saddam and G dubya spoof with scooby doo playing piano!!!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

AWSOME!!!

Awsome song here!
----2---55272---0-6-2---2---3---3---888872--2---0---6-2---2 ---55551---1---4-1-2---89-1---1---1---1---5-6-1---1---2---2- --b-b-1---1---5-5-6-1---1---a---6-8---8---6-1---c--5-5-1---1 -6-1---5-9-1---3-4-0---7-0-a-a-1---1---7-5-9-1---7-7-----9-8 -8-8-8-9-1---a--

DOnt forget to copy all!

This is very cool. The best "interact" flash on newgrounds. Also seeing the NOFX sticker on the bass drum of the drum set was a plus. I think you would have your own section on newgrounds if you made a hip-hop version as well as a dance and whatever eles. Oh and a bass guitar would be awsome! (I play bass guitar). I hope to see more in the future! so keep it up!

WOT_II SpecOps WOT_II SpecOps

Niiiice

Dude i love yur game. Everything about it was great w/ nice graphics.